Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Graduation

My old roommate is graduating from Sam Houston this weekend and a buddy and I are headed down for the festivities. Saturday we are driving down to a little town called West. The best sirloin steak I've ever had resides in a small Slovakian steakhouse there. After that we are heading to college station. My buddy's cousin passed away in the A&M bonfire accident and he has never gotten to go to the memorial set up on campus. From there we are going to the hotel for a nap. This is needed for the pre-graduation kegger that will last until dawn. From there, in what will be a hungover stupor, we have to get to Minute Maid Park (where the Astros play) for the ceremony. Then its onto dinner and drinks at some hometown mexican joint, and then the long drive home late Sunday. My only thought-Will the other people look at me funny for drinking beer during a graduation ceremony? It is at a baseball park. I bet they have hot dogs too. Would that be bad form?

No comments:

Post a Comment