Monday, May 11, 2009

Miss Me?

Man, this blogging this is tough to keep up with. Usually by the time I have time to sit down at the computer and type up a little story its 9 or 10 in the evening and bumming out on the couch is a whole lot more appealing. I AM going to try and post a bit more frequently than I have been.

We will start with the results of my second trip to Oklahoma in as many weeks.
Lots of fishing-Check
Lot of eating the fish-Check
Beer drinking regardless of the hour-Check
Cards-Check
9-Ball-Check

Overall a very successful trip. I did have to get some gas just before crossing the red river, and yes it was again strange. It was one of those gas stations that looks normal, but hell no. Turns out it was one of those gas stations that sells everything, including clothes. I swear there were 2 guys checking out t-shirts on the rack and another one looking at CDs. Who in their right mind goes to the gas station for music and clothes? Yep, the weirdest people on Earth. OK, I feel better. One day maybe I'll tell you about the first horrid experience in that land locked 3rd world country.

No comments:

Post a Comment