Thursday, April 30, 2009

My week thus far....

Monday-Got off work on time. Always a plus. Got a good run in, made dinner, and made a few calls. Boring yes, but I'm not complaining.

Tuesday-I only remember getting home. No alcohol involved.

Wednesday-I woke up at 5 in the morning fully clothed. My hat was still on too. I decided to go to Wal-Mart and get the grocery shopping done for the week. I then worked until 7, and afterward I helped some idiots move furniture in a thunderstorm. Got home late and hit the sack.

Thursday- Worked late again. Went and had some fish tacos with good company, got home and cleaned. A lot. No time to jog, which sucks.

Friday- As soon as I get off work on Friday I have a couple of friends coming over. It time for Man Trip. We are heading up to my father's house in the backwoods of Oklahoma for some fishing. If the fish don't bite, there's beer and a pool table. We can make do. As long as I don't have to talk to any natives I should be able to stay out of jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment