Saturday, February 7, 2009

Evil Conspiracy

I just tried to get my cell account transferred to another company, and the nice guy at the counter said my credit was not exactly up to par. He said I could put down a small fortune for deposit and proceed. I wanted to laugh, but the shock of having bad credit was a little unnerving. Considering I had perfect credit a year ago and that I don't owe anyone money I did some digging. Of the three credit reports I looked up one decided not to help, one said everything was peachy, and the last one said I lived in Oklahoma and my date of birth was wrong. Therefore I have some to the following conclusion-I am not a Texan, my parents lied to me, and I still have perfect credit. It still doesn't explain my problem with the evildoers at the cell shop, and makes me even more angry. I don't even know what to do next. This isn't exactly how I saw my weekend starting, and now I have to go to work. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment