Monday, February 23, 2009

Thoughts of Late

First and foremost-I need a vacation. No, I'm not flying to Michigan for a while so you fellas up north can keep your money for a while longer. I just need to get out of town for a day or 5. I'll probably just take a Monday off and go fishing with my old man for a weekend. That or I'm going snowboarding. I might need a little motivation to go with the latter, so if you know anyone with the same problem.......

Next up I would like to thank up the folks at Hulu for allowing me catch up with some tv over the weekend. I only watch 3 shows, but I might just start watching a few more. So to all those making it possibleI say thank you. (Even if you are responsible for the extinction of the Fraggle people. No, wait. That was someone else)

No comments:

Post a Comment