Friday, February 6, 2009

The Plunge

27 years old, been working in IT for a decent chunk of that, and I just got into blogging. Its amazing I can even hold a job when you look at it that way. I would like to thank all those responsible. Most notably the woman that is my recent inspiration. I don't remember he name, but I met her at the circus. Long story. Others include my cats who are keeping me here on a Friday night. If luck holds out that will be cat -singular- before the night is over. Yes, sadly that's all I have to hope for on a Friday night, but I'll take it.

Fortunately for most of you football season just ended, which means it will be a while until I use this as a means to lay down long drawn out jokes that only the parties involved will understand. You'll be totally confused, but probably laugh at it all the same. Still not buying? Fine, lets just say they usually involve a few Smurfs, a twinkie, a brown man, gnomes, a snowflake, and a guy named Dave that causes all the trouble. I'll leave it at that.

Now its time for me to recruit some real nerds and attack this .xml file.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....Gnomes? That's hot.

    Don't get me started on the smurfs....or should the plural form be smurves?

    Welcome, my friend....to the blog side!!!

    (Love the name!)

    ReplyDelete